|Cost||Early Bird*||Full Fee|
|Non RSCDS members||$1,700||$1,850|
|Full-time students||Reduce by $150||Reduce by $150|
*An Early Bird discount will apply to full payments received by 31 May 2022.
DEPOSIT: $300, due when you submit your application
FINAL PAYMENT: required by 30 July 2022.
- If you cancel your application by 30 July we will refund your registration fee. Non COVID-related cancellations made up to 30 July will incur an administration fee of $100.
- Non COVID-related cancellations made after 30 July may result in forfeiture of your $300 deposit.
- After 14 August, registration fees will only be refunded if your attendance is impacted by COVID.
- If you receive a positive COVID test result or are required to isolate, or if state or federal government guidelines or actions prevent your participation in Winter School, we will provide a full refund of your registration fee. We may request proof.
- If we are required to cancel the 2022 Winter School, we will provide a full refund of your registration fee. We will not be responsible for any losses you incur for travel or other costs. Please ensure you have appropriate travel insurance.
Electronic Funds Transfers to:
Account name: RSCDS WA Branch Winter School
BSB: 036051 Account number: 522022
Reference: Please include your surname as a reference.
Cheques payable to: RSCDS WA Branch Winter School
Post to: 14 Riverdale Rd, Helena Valley, WA 6056
For payments in foreign currency please contact the Winter School Treasurer: WSTreasurer@rscdswa.com
If you prefer, you can download the flyer and registration form.